Backup Web Server

I have a Web server box, in case its internet
connectivity goes goes down I will like to hook my Backup
Internet connectivity to it.
Is there a way I have my these two IP addresses already
posted in the Internet, so whenever these happen will
switch from to other no problem.
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about backup server

    Hello Jose,

    Thank you for your post.

    I notice that this is a issue related to backup on web server. Is it an IIS
    web server? To ensure that you are better served, I would like to suggest
    that submit this issue in our IIS newsgroup:

    microsoft.public.inetserver.iis

    This newsgroup is primarily for issues involving IIS. The reason why we
    recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of
    respondents, and other partners who read the newsgroups regularly can
    either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

    Regards,
    Joe Wu
    Product Support Services
    Microsoft Corporation

    --------------------
    |From: "Jose" <Ineedtoknow@knowledge.com>
    |Sender: "Jose" <Ineedtoknow@knowledge.com>
    |Subject: Backup Web Server
    |Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:19:03 -0700
    |Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_deployment
    |
    |I have a Web server box, in case its internet
    |connectivity goes goes down I will like to hook my Backup
    |Internet connectivity to it.
    |Is there a way I have my these two IP addresses already
    |posted in the Internet, so whenever these happen will
    |switch from to other no problem.
    |Thanks

Backup Web Server Internet Windows