Unowns on Island 7?

Last response: in Video Games
December 5, 2004 9:52:00 PM

According to my strategy guide there are Unowns on Island 7 - so, I'm
mooching around in the ruins and nothing's happening.

What am I missing? Can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance!

Doctor Sinister

doctorsinister@blahblahblah.co.uk

www.blahblahblah.co.uk

---------------------------------------

SINISTER INCORPORATED - If we can't have the world, NO-ONE can!

More about : unowns island

Anonymous
December 6, 2004 5:16:29 AM

Yes, there are unown, you must slove a puzzle to let them come,
otherwise are no wild pokémon in the ruins, for more info check this
site:
http://www.serebii.net/red_green/island7.shtml
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 5:41:19 AM

Well, the pokémon I newly snaged is Sunflora, I have beated the final
battle and got all the mystic gems from the admins, I sold all my Ultra
Balls and bought a lot of Full Restores, I think the next pokémon I'm
going to snag would be Tropius, isn't that right?
!