In_the_real_pokémon_world,_why_is_it_so_hard_to_have_doubl..

Why is it so diffucult to fight in double battle with both Zangoose and
Seviper with you? Can anyone tell me, why is that? Why?

Okay, basic biology lesson.

Seviper is clearly a snake.

Zangoose, to a good extent, is based upon a mongoose. Mongooses
fight/kill/eat snakes, either due to training or instinct I have no
idea.

So if you had a Seviper and a Zangoose battling side-by-side in
anything taking place in the Pokémon world, it would be a miracle of
biblical proportions, because working together is exactly opposite
their nature.

Of course, this is something we don't need to worry about in the games,
but it would be interesting to see in the series (I don't think Ash is
stupid enough to try it, but there may be someone even dumber than him
out there...).

For some reason is it easier to let Kyogre and Groudon be partners than
Zangoose and Seviper, why is that?

They're Legendaries. They work in mysterious ways.

WARendfeld@aol.com wrote:
> Of course, this is something we don't need to worry about in the games,
> but it would be interesting to see in the series (I don't think Ash is
> stupid enough to try it, but there may be someone even dumber than him
> out there...).

Like if Jessie or James got a Zangoose. A pity that James is more into
plant and poison types (and they tend to try to be into him).

Do you know who is easiest to be partners? Plusle and Minun (even
though I hate Minun) but if there would be tripple battle and Regirock,
Regice and Registeel would be your pokémon, do you think you could
handle them to be friends easily?

On 7 Dec 2004, The Blaziken Master wrote:
> Do you know who is easiest to be partners? Plusle and Minun (even
> though I hate Minun)

They're not the easiest to be partners. Their move pools are pretty much
identical (and very shallow), so it's every difficult to build them so that
they actually can survive in a double battle, as does the fact that their
types are identical as well.