In_the_real_pokémon_world,_why_is_it_so_hard_to_have_doubl..

Why is it so diffucult to fight in double battle with both Zangoose and
Seviper with you? Can anyone tell me, why is that? Why?
7 answers Last reply
More about in_the_real_pokemon_world _why_is_it_so_hard_to_have_doubl

    Okay, basic biology lesson.

    Seviper is clearly a snake.

    Zangoose, to a good extent, is based upon a mongoose. Mongooses
    fight/kill/eat snakes, either due to training or instinct I have no
    idea.

    So if you had a Seviper and a Zangoose battling side-by-side in
    anything taking place in the Pokémon world, it would be a miracle of
    biblical proportions, because working together is exactly opposite
    their nature.

    Of course, this is something we don't need to worry about in the games,
    but it would be interesting to see in the series (I don't think Ash is
    stupid enough to try it, but there may be someone even dumber than him
    out there...).

    For some reason is it easier to let Kyogre and Groudon be partners than
    Zangoose and Seviper, why is that?

    They're Legendaries. They work in mysterious ways.

    WARendfeld@aol.com wrote:
    > Of course, this is something we don't need to worry about in the games,
    > but it would be interesting to see in the series (I don't think Ash is
    > stupid enough to try it, but there may be someone even dumber than him
    > out there...).

    Like if Jessie or James got a Zangoose. A pity that James is more into
    plant and poison types (and they tend to try to be into him).

    Do you know who is easiest to be partners? Plusle and Minun (even
    though I hate Minun) but if there would be tripple battle and Regirock,
    Regice and Registeel would be your pokémon, do you think you could
    handle them to be friends easily?

    On 7 Dec 2004, The Blaziken Master wrote:
    > Do you know who is easiest to be partners? Plusle and Minun (even
    > though I hate Minun)

    They're not the easiest to be partners. Their move pools are pretty much
    identical (and very shallow), so it's every difficult to build them so that
    they actually can survive in a double battle, as does the fact that their
    types are identical as well.

Games Nintendo Video Games