doubleclick on win-explorer starts search-function

dear xp gurus,
if i doubleclick on a directory-folder on the windows explorer i do not get
the next lower level, but windows starts the 'file-search-function' ? who
can i reset my xp-explorer to the standard behavior ??
thanx alot
tim
1 answer Last reply
More about doubleclick explorer starts search function

    Hi Tim

    Please see the following link to Kelly's web site. Please read the
    directions at the top of the page.

    Line 18 - right hand side

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups.

    "Tim Moor" <tim.moor@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > dear xp gurus,
    > if i doubleclick on a directory-folder on the windows explorer i do not
    > get
    > the next lower level, but windows starts the 'file-search-function' ? who
    > can i reset my xp-explorer to the standard behavior ??
    > thanx alot
    > tim

Windows Explorer Explorer Windows XP