doubleclick on win-explorer starts search-function

dear xp gurus,
if i doubleclick on a directory-folder on the windows explorer i do not get
the next lower level, but windows starts the 'file-search-function' ? who
can i reset my xp-explorer to the standard behavior ??
thanx alot
tim

Hi Tim

Please see the following link to Kelly's web site. Please read the
directions at the top of the page.

Line 18 - right hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User