RIS disables local admin account?!

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

We just started deploying XP images from our 2000 Server,

The only bizarre thing is that the local admin account is getting disabled
on the newly imaged clients.

I want the local admin account enabled, I'm actually setting the password in
the SIF file, yet that doesn't help if the account is disabled.

Thanks in advance.

Remove the following entry from ristndrd.sif
"DisableAdminAccountOnDomainJoin"

regards
Johan Arwidmark

Windows User Group - Nordic