sync outlook express -freeware?

June 8, 2005 3:26:50 AM

Hello out there!
I use Outlook Express on my pc and have an ipaq.
I tried "outlokk express sync 2002" it is fine, but isn't there an freeware
tool?
I just need to sync the Outlook Express adressbook (contacts).
It could be nice if there is an (freeware) program for the pc, so I could
sync my calendar from the ipaq...

Greetings Bjørn
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 3:26:51 AM

"bdj" <B.D.Jensenremove@gmx.net> wrote in message
| Hello out there!
| I use Outlook Express on my pc and have an ipaq.
| I tried "outlokk express sync 2002" it is fine, but isn't there an
freeware
| tool?
| I just need to sync the Outlook Express adressbook (contacts).
| It could be nice if there is an (freeware) program for the pc, so I could
| sync my calendar from the ipaq...
|
| Greetings Bjørn

Not sure if there is a freeware program to sync with outlook express,
however if your comfortable with editing your registry, you can make outlook
express and outlook share the same address book info (so you can continue to
sync with outlook, but changes will be reflected in outlook express contact
info.)
see: http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/oeshare.htm
!