Windows Advanced Server 2000

I upgraded machine using Windows 2000 Professional to
Windows 2000 Advanced Server (clean install of course)
that is used as a web server. Since the upgrade I have
asp code on my server that no longer works and none of the
code changes I make to the web site are reflected in the
browser. I went the web site in IIS 5.0 and under HTTP
headers I set the web site content to expire immediately
and I even have no caching code on a few pages but still
none of the changes I have made are visible to the web
browser. I even cleared the temporary files in IE but
still the old site comes up. I am at a loss!
1 answer Last reply
More about windows advanced server 2000

    Ask them in inetserver.iis

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Adrienne" wrote:
    |I upgraded machine using Windows 2000 Professional to
    | Windows 2000 Advanced Server (clean install of course)
    | that is used as a web server. Since the upgrade I have
    | asp code on my server that no longer works and none of the
    | code changes I make to the web site are reflected in the
    | browser. I went the web site in IIS 5.0 and under HTTP
    | headers I set the web site content to expire immediately
    | and I even have no caching code on a few pages but still
    | none of the changes I have made are visible to the web
    | browser. I even cleared the temporary files in IE but
    | still the old site comes up. I am at a loss!

Windows 2000 Servers Windows