Need help in s and R.

Last response: in Video Games
December 7, 2004 4:47:00 AM

Where is the coin box in R and S. I was told by my reader that it was
with the girl next door but the only next door keeps talking about
bikes. did I miss something?

By the way what is the top form of taylo?

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

More about : question

Anonymous
December 7, 2004 12:00:31 PM

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, richard e white wrote:
> Where is the coin box in R and S. I was told by my reader that it was
> with the girl next door but the only next door keeps talking about
> bikes. did I miss something?

When entering Mauville from the south (Cycling/Low Road), it's the first
house you come to, with the woman standing to its left who informs you about
televisions. Make sure you have a Harbor Mail (from Slateport), of course.

> By the way what is the top form of taylo?

Taillow's evolves into Swellow at level 22.