Hariyama's mouth

Last response: in Video Games
December 7, 2004 5:25:32 AM

I have been thinking about this, my Hariyama says its name all the
time, but I don't apear to can find Hariyama's mouth, does Hariyama
actually has a mouth, if so where is Hariyama's mouth? I need to know,
please tell me if it really does or doesn't, thank you!

More about : hariyama mouth

Anonymous
December 8, 2004 6:58:32 AM

The Blaziken Master wrote:
> I have been thinking about this, my Hariyama says its name all the
> time, but I don't apear to can find Hariyama's mouth, does Hariyama
> actually has a mouth, if so where is Hariyama's mouth? I need to know,
> please tell me if it really does or doesn't, thank you!

I think it's hidden away under its chin.
Anonymous
December 8, 2004 9:01:26 AM

That may be right, if Hariyama can say its name it must have mouth,
it's just hidden!
December 10, 2004 5:31:48 AM

Only if I could see his mouth!
Anonymous
December 12, 2004 6:16:19 PM

What are you talking about? It's not a joke, Hariyama DOES have mouth,
it's just hidden like Adrian said!
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 6:52:21 PM

The Blaziken Master wrote:

> What are you talking about? It's not a joke, Hariyama DOES have mouth,
> it's just hidden like Adrian said!

It's not the fact that it has a mouth, its how you seem to be pining
over not being able to see it. The joke hasn't been made yet, and I'm
not saying you're making one intentionally, but it sounded to me like
you were blindly blundering into a particularly dirty one. Then again,
I'm probably being overly perverted.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

"We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
do it anyway."

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net