beep beep sound?!!!

desmond

Distinguished
May 9, 2004

i have a major problem here.....when i wanted to on my PC,
the system produces a continueous "beep" "beep" "beep"
sound and there is no screen and the only thing is to
switch off the power supply....Anyone knows whats wrong
with my PC?.....HELP HELP pls
Thank You

Check the memory...then the graphics card...

"Desmond" <desmond1980@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> i have a major problem here.....when i wanted to on my PC,
> the system produces a continueous "beep" "beep" "beep"
> sound and there is no screen and the only thing is to
> switch off the power supply....Anyone knows whats wrong
> with my PC?.....HELP HELP pls
> Thank You

Hi,

It usually means you have a hardware error, e.g. a faulty cable, video
card, memory module, hard drive, skewed CPU etc.

Check the website of the people who make your PC and they should have a
table of "beep codes" that will help you get to the problem.

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)