Win2K Server Error

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Dell Server 2300, Win2K Server installed. During
installation, the following errors came up 1)
Installation failed -(when it was registering the files)
I hit OK then 2)Error during installation of the Task
Scheduler Service Open Sc Manager Error =1115...Again I
hit OK and then
3)Couldn't open Service Manager...After I hit OK on this
the installation went thru..
The installation is on a 20 GB partition and has 586MB
RAM with 333Mhz CPU.

Now when I am logged onto Windows and I go to Event
viewer it gives me the following error <Unable to
complete the operation on "System Log" The interface is
unknown.>

Also I don't see a option for Windows User (add/delete)
in the Administrative tools.
Can You help me resolve this issue? Should I do a fresh
install again?
Thank You.

Yes, start a new install. Also verify that the system bios and all hardware
is Windows 2000 compliant.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional