IE Info bar

ME

Hi guys!

I've just installed XP Home with SP2 but I was wondering if theres an easy
way to get rid of the annoying IE Info bar as it stops my homepage from
showing as its full of Flash buttons.

Thanks in advance

Woady

Hi Woady,

Add your home page to the list of trusted sites. Click tools/Internet
Options/Security tab, click on the trusted zone, then on "sites". Add yours
to the list.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/