Need copy of Sysdiff.inf

How can I get a copy of the Sysdiff.inf that was suppose
to be on the Windows 2000 Professional Resource Kit CD?
The link that Microsoft provides to their FTP server is
not valid. If you could provide me with that information I
would appreciate it.

Start at this URL:

ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/reskit/

Wait while the "torch" scans the empty page till folders
show up, and right-click win2000 folder and select
Explore.
Then look for sysdiff.zip.
This is what I have checked just now without actually
downloading the file.