Sysprep PNP

I have created image for cloning with Ghost 8 and with
the sysprep that I have made I am able to deploy it on
all are platform. The plug and play is working great but
would like to not have to answer the new hardware found.
I would like to just install the drivers and keep the
newer version. Is there something that I can add to my
sysprep that will allow this? Also I would like to
convert from fat32 to ntfs automatically.

Thanks,
Paul
1 answer Last reply
More about sysprep

    > Also I would like to
    > convert from fat32 to ntfs automatically.

    1. You can convert to NTFS and then take your image.

    2. You can use setupmgr.exe from WindowsCD\Support\Tools\deploy.cab to
    prepare sysprep.inf.
    You would put sysprep.inf, sysprep.exe and setupcl.exe to C:\sysprep folder
    Your sysprep.inf should contain this entry in [Unattended] section:
    [Unattended]
    FileSystem = ConvertNTFS

    Dusko Savatovic

Windows