Proxy Settings Problem

I am having trouble applying permanant changes to IE proxy
configurations.

When I installed Windows XP using unattended installation script, I
configured the proxy server as "AAA". Now I would like to remove this
setting from the computer so that it would get the proxy setting from
the Domain Controller.

My question is: "Where in Windows does the unattended installation
script apply the proxy settings?" I would like to get into this
"location" and make a few changes.

I went into the Default user ntuser.dat and changes made there didnt
help.

I also ensured local group policy is not set ("gpedit.msc")

Thanks for your help!

Cheers

Martin

The best information that I have found about the
unattended installation file is on the Windows 2003 Server
CD in the support/deploy.cab called ref.chm. I have sent
you a copy of this file to your e-mail address.