Reinstall with w2k

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
June 25, 2004 12:33:06 PM

I had (what I think) was a virus. Tried to reinstall w2k
and now system won't boot from harddrive. I have
reformated the drive a number of times. Currently get
this error on boot.
Windows XP could not start because of a computer disk
hardware configuration problem. Could not read from
selected boot disk. Check boot path and disk hardware.
Please check the Windows XP (TM) documentation about
hardware disk configuration and your hardware disk
configuration and your hardware reference manuals for
additional information. Boot Failed.

Documentations says I might be missing ntbootdd.sys (its
there).
Appreciate anyones help.
Thanks

More about : reinstall w2k