GBA & Fire Red For Sale

I have a GBA (not SP) clear purple, in ecellent condition, one or 2
small scratches on screen, body in great shape, works great.
I have the New Fire Red game w/ wireless connector, box, and
instructions.
Hard carrying case, outlet adapter/recharger,gripper handlew/ built-in
battery, crtridge cases, car adapter, lighted sceen protector,carry bag,
and Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green Secrets Book.

A decent GBA goes for about $40 on EBAY.
The Fire Red games is about $25. Pluss all the extras I'm including.

ALL FOR $35 +$5 shipping.
USA only.
Check me out on BARTERTOWN. Ths is also posted there. I'm under
"Kanishock", I have alot of good refs.

Contact; acze@webtv.net

THANKS!
1 answer Last reply
More about fire sale

    Just so everyone is informed, a used GBA goes for $30.00 at Gamestop. Of
    course, I always try to dissuade my customers from buying the cheaper GBA
    and steer them to the SP for health reasons...eyestrain, scoliosis, etc. A
    used Fire Red is about $27.00. $35+$5 is pretty good for the two, if you
    don't have a GBA already.

    <ACZE@webtv.net> wrote in message
    >I have a GBA (not SP) clear purple, in ecellent condition, one or 2
    > small scratches on screen, body in great shape, works great.
    > I have the New Fire Red game w/ wireless connector, box, and
    > instructions.
    > Hard carrying case, outlet adapter/recharger,gripper handlew/ built-in
    > battery, crtridge cases, car adapter, lighted sceen protector,carry bag,
    > and Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green Secrets Book.
    >
    > A decent GBA goes for about $40 on EBAY.
    > The Fire Red games is about $25. Pluss all the extras I'm including.
    >
    > ALL FOR $35 +$5 shipping.
    > USA only.
    > Check me out on BARTERTOWN. Ths is also posted there. I'm under
    > "Kanishock", I have alot of good refs.
    >
    > Contact; acze@webtv.net
    >
    > THANKS!

Games Video Games