GBA & Fire Red For Sale

Last response: in Video Games
December 9, 2004 1:04:34 PM

I have a GBA (not SP) clear purple, in ecellent condition, one or 2
small scratches on screen, body in great shape, works great.
I have the New Fire Red game w/ wireless connector, box, and
instructions.
Hard carrying case, outlet adapter/recharger,gripper handlew/ built-in
battery, crtridge cases, car adapter, lighted sceen protector,carry bag,
and Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green Secrets Book.

A decent GBA goes for about $40 on EBAY.
The Fire Red games is about $25. Pluss all the extras I'm including.

ALL FOR $35 +$5 shipping.
USA only.
Check me out on BARTERTOWN. Ths is also posted there. I'm under
"Kanishock", I have alot of good refs.

Contact; acze@webtv.net

THANKS!

More about : gba fire red sale

Anonymous
December 10, 2004 9:35:40 AM

Just so everyone is informed, a used GBA goes for $30.00 at Gamestop. Of
course, I always try to dissuade my customers from buying the cheaper GBA
and steer them to the SP for health reasons...eyestrain, scoliosis, etc. A
used Fire Red is about $27.00. $35+$5 is pretty good for the two, if you
don't have a GBA already.

!