File replication

Robert

I am tring to setup a 2000 server. I need to replicate a
directory from the server to all machine's on the domain.
This is very simple under NT but am having no success in
2000.

thanks

FRS (file replication service is what you need) but this only works between
servers, you cannot run it on a workstation.

"robert" <rm_forum@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I am tring to setup a 2000 server. I need to replicate a
> directory from the server to all machine's on the domain.
> This is very simple under NT but am having no success in
> 2000.
>
> thanks

Perhaps DFS (Disributed File System) may help. Search the Help and web for
more info.

Dusko Savatovic