reduced window disappears

when I reduce my Photo Viewer, it disappears. When this happens, I right
click on the taskbar button for the application and it offers Maximize and
Minimize as options. I can only Maximize or Minimize, Reduce does the same
as Minimize. How do I get the Reduced size back??
1 answer Last reply
More about reduced window disappears

    "stevel1" <stevel1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > when I reduce my Photo Viewer, it disappears. When this happens, I right
    > click on the taskbar button for the application and it offers Maximize and
    > Minimize as options. I can only Maximize or Minimize, Reduce does the
    > same
    > as Minimize. How do I get the Reduced size back??

    Try Move or Size and use the arrow buttons.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

Photo Microsoft Maximize Windows XP