reduced window disappears

March 23, 2005 7:53:03 PM

when I reduce my Photo Viewer, it disappears. When this happens, I right
click on the taskbar button for the application and it offers Maximize and
Minimize as options. I can only Maximize or Minimize, Reduce does the same
as Minimize. How do I get the Reduced size back??
Anonymous
March 24, 2005 9:32:54 AM

"stevel1" <stevel1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when I reduce my Photo Viewer, it disappears. When this happens, I right
> click on the taskbar button for the application and it offers Maximize and
> Minimize as options. I can only Maximize or Minimize, Reduce does the
> same
> as Minimize. How do I get the Reduced size back??

Try Move or Size and use the arrow buttons.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com