3rd Party NIC into RIS

I want to add 3rd party NIC adapter to my RIS image. Unsure about a few bits:

When it says "Copy the OEM driver files to the $oem$\$1\drivers\NIC folder does it mean ALL the files and subfolders (my NIC driver CD has many folders win98, ndis2, winxp etc etc).

When it says change the .sif file. Which sif file is it? riprep.sif? ristndrd.sif? Both? For both the riprep image and the standard risetup image?

thanks

juraj

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2004

Just add the drivers for the version of Windows you're installing.