"What's behind the box!"

Does anybody know how to get to the door behind the box with a gentle
breeze blowing around it in the house on 7 island?
Actually come to think of it has anybody cracked how to alter pattern bush
so it alters the pokemon appearing in the changing cave?
Ted

--
Evil is such a negative term........
I prefer differently moraled.

that would be for the e-card battles.

weirdwolf wrote:

> Does anybody know how to get to the door behind the box with a gentle
> breeze blowing around it in the house on 7 island?
> Actually come to think of it has anybody cracked how to alter pattern bush
> so it alters the pokemon appearing in the changing cave?
> Ted
>
> --
> Evil is such a negative term........
> I prefer differently moraled.
> \ /
> 0 0
> °
> ~

I was told that useing certen cards in the card scaner will change the island.
but have no way to test this.

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.