Event ID: 5719
Date: 07/07/2004
Time: 16:01:27
User: N/A
Computer: LDNGC02
No Windows NT or Windows 2000 Domain Controller is available for domain
EB-LDN. The following error occurred:
There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request.
Data:
0000: 5e 00 00 c0 ^..À

Any ideas please.
1 answer Last reply
More about help removing domain

    Stuart-

    Have you removed the old domain from AD Domains and Trusts?

    Brian Desmond
    Windows Server MVP
    desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

    Http://www.briandesmond.com

    "Stuart Klinker" <sklinker@eurobrok.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I have a native mode 2000 domain in my organization and I had a trust
    setup
    > between my new domain and my old NT4 domain. I have now removed al the
    > workstations from that old domain and the only machine left in that domain
    > was the PDC. I have now switched the DC of for the NT4 domain but I still
    > see the domain listed in the entire network list plus in the AD servers on
    > the 2000 domain I see the following event.
    >
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: NETLOGON
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 5719
    > Date: 07/07/2004
    > Time: 16:01:27
    > User: N/A
    > Computer: LDNGC02
    > No Windows NT or Windows 2000 Domain Controller is available for domain
    > EB-LDN. The following error occurred:
    > There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon
    request.
    > Data:
    > 0000: 5e 00 00 c0 ^..À
    >

    > Any ideas please.