Insert EULA into domain log on

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am interested in inserting a dialog box where end users of our new network would have to agree to read and agree to network policies before logging onto the network. This will not be a long drawn out eula, just the basics like 'this is not your personal computer....'
If this should be posted somewhere else let me know.

TIA

Create and link group policy object to domain, site or OU.
Computer Configuration/Windows Settings/Security Settings/Local
Policies/Security Options.
Change:
Interactive Logon: Message Title...
Interactive Logon: Message text..

Dusko Savatovic

"Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am interested in inserting a dialog box where end users of our new
network would have to agree to read and agree to network policies before
logging onto the network. This will not be a long drawn out eula, just the
basics like 'this is not your personal computer....'
> If this should be posted somewhere else let me know.
>
> TIA

Thanks Dusko, Any ideas where I can find an example of this on the net to go
by? It is not completely clear...