Insert EULA into domain log on

I am interested in inserting a dialog box where end users of our new network would have to agree to read and agree to network policies before logging onto the network. This will not be a long drawn out eula, just the basics like 'this is not your personal computer....'
If this should be posted somewhere else let me know.

TIA
2 answers Last reply
More about insert eula domain

    Create and link group policy object to domain, site or OU.
    Computer Configuration/Windows Settings/Security Settings/Local
    Policies/Security Options.
    Change:
    Interactive Logon: Message Title...
    Interactive Logon: Message text..

    Dusko Savatovic

    "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am interested in inserting a dialog box where end users of our new
    network would have to agree to read and agree to network policies before
    logging onto the network. This will not be a long drawn out eula, just the
    basics like 'this is not your personal computer....'
    > If this should be posted somewhere else let me know.
    >
    > TIA

    Thanks Dusko, Any ideas where I can find an example of this on the net to go
    by? It is not completely clear...

    "Dusko Savatovic" <savatovic.removespam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Create and link group policy object to domain, site or OU.
    > Computer Configuration/Windows Settings/Security Settings/Local
    > Policies/Security Options.
    > Change:
    > Interactive Logon: Message Title...
    > Interactive Logon: Message text..
    >
    > Dusko Savatovic
    >

    > "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I am interested in inserting a dialog box where end users of our new
    > network would have to agree to read and agree to network policies before
    > logging onto the network. This will not be a long drawn out eula, just the
    > basics like 'this is not your personal computer....'
    > > If this should be posted somewhere else let me know.
    > >
    > > TIA

Domain Microsoft Windows