What happend to the post belove this one?

Last response: in Video Games
December 16, 2004 3:29:21 PM

south park nitte attt boooiinnger king, knew XXXmas epissode

All I can do is search to find older posts, can someone tell me what
happend to the post belove this one? Is this going to be fixed?

More about : happend post belove

Anonymous
December 16, 2004 6:22:32 PM

The Blaziken Master wrote:
> south park nitte attt boooiinnger king, knew XXXmas epissode
>
> All I can do is search to find older posts, can someone tell me what
> happend to the post belove this one? Is this going to be fixed?
It's still there. Probably just a glitch from your server.
Anonymous
December 20, 2004 8:11:42 AM

It doesn't matter, it's fixed now!
!