I_can't_find_any_info_of_new_pokémon_except_Munchlax!

I tried to use Google search, I find no clue about new pokémon, I only
can find clue about fake pokémon, there Munchlax is no-where, or
Houen, or Johto pokémon! I can't find on the internet new pokémon
from the next region except Munchlax, well, there won't be info until
next year, but I have a question; Will there be any duel-types as
starter like in Houen and Kanto or won't be in any single one like
Johto had? Just wondering......

The Blaziken Master wrote:
> I tried to use Google search, I find no clue about new pokémon, I
only
> can find clue about fake pokémon, there Munchlax is no-where, or
> Houen, or Johto pokémon! I can't find on the internet new pokémon
> from the next region except Munchlax, well, there won't be info until
> next year, but I have a question; Will there be any duel-types as
> starter like in Houen and Kanto or won't be in any single one like
> Johto had? Just wondering......

We don't have any additional info yet, just on Munchlax. On starters or
otherwise. Period. Don't rush it.