ESPN HD Comes to Time Warner Cable in Raleigh-Durham NC

Last response: in Home Theatre
September 13, 2004 4:56:08 AM

ESPN HD officially launched in the Raleigh-Durham division of Time Warner
Cable this weekend and it's about time !! ;)
Anonymous
September 13, 2004 5:54:35 AM

AJG wrote:

> ESPN HD officially launched in the Raleigh-Durham division of Time Warner
> Cable this weekend and it's about time !! ;)

But it's part of the HD Suite, which costs another $6.95
per month.

Regards, Daniel

| danielmbarton@yahoo.com |
September 13, 2004 5:54:36 AM

Daniel Barton wrote:

> AJG wrote:
> >
> > ESPN HD officially launched in the Raleigh-Durham division of Time Warner
> > Cable this weekend and it's about time !! ;)
>
> But it's part of the HD Suite, which costs another $6.95
> per month.
>
> Regards, Daniel

> | danielmbarton@yahoo.com |

And ESPN-HD just arrived in GBay, WI tonight for Sunday Nite

NFL in Superb 720p HD.... On Time Warner Cable.....

I do get the TW $7 HD add on Channels.. was 4, now at 5 chans..
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
September 13, 2004 6:43:26 AM

> Daniel Barton wrote:

but it's part of the HD Suite, which costs another $6.95 per month.

since I'm already paying the extra $ for the HD Suite it was a welcome
addition, but I can see how it sux for those not willing to pay extra. :(
Hopefully TWC will add more HD channels to the HD suite lineup soon to
justify the extra expense. I would love to get Starz HD, Bravo HD and
Cinemax HD added to the mix.

AJG
September 16, 2004 10:20:33 PM

Just to add some info to this thread, TW announced a contract to broadcast
ESPN-HD on all of it's markets. Now it is just a matter of time before the
major cities roll it out.

Finally!

!