Auto-join domain while imaging with sysprep

Using Zenworks to push the image down to my machines, which works fine.
However I'm having issues with Dell GX270's. I run SYSPREP -BMSD before
creating the image. My sysprep.inf file is as follows (with important stuff
removed):

;SetupMgrTag
[Unattended]
OemSkipEula=Yes
DriverSigningPolicy=Ignore
UpdateInstalledDrivers=Yes
OemPnPDriversPath=Drivers\chipset;Drivers\network\3c920;Drivers\network\pro1
000;Drivers\sound\270;Drivers\sound\Soundmax;Drivers\sound\via;Drivers\video
\via;Drivers\video\Atidrive

ExtendOemPartition=1

[GuiUnattended]
AdminPassword=*
OEMSkipRegional=1
TimeZone=4
OemSkipWelcome=1

[UserData]
FullName=BP
OrgName=BP
ComputerName=*
ProductID=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[Display]
BitsPerPel=16
Xresolution=800
YResolution=600

[Networking]

[Identification]
JoinDomain="braytonlaw"
DomainAdmin="braytonlaw\import"
DomainAdminPassword=import

All workstations will import into the domain with no problems. The zenworks
image gets pushed down, then the workstation restarts and comes up to the
SYSPREP Mini Setup wizard, where I obviously have all of the questions
answered. It goes right to the Join Domain screen (which is all grayed out)
and hangs for a while, then eventually says "unable to find the domain" ...
press Okay, restarts the computer, and then it boots up to the Novell
Client, which has no problems logigng in at all. I figured it must've been
the nic driver, but since it logs into the novell system, etc without a
hitch, this cant be true. Like i said, this is only happneing on Dell
GX270's (and also a dell laptop model). Anyone have any ideas here? itd be
a huge help to make this all automated. if you need any other details
please let me know. im stumped

Anyone?