XP online demos

Check out www.labs4it.com and watch free online demos of windows xp and much
more in the sample portion. also ISA and Exchange Server and 2003 and 2000
Server videos. every step is described in videos.

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:OUvfpsGMFHA.3540@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
Microsoft <msn@hotmail.com> had this to say:

> Check out <snip> and watch free online demos of windows xp
> and much more in the sample portion. also ISA and Exchange Server and
> 2003 and 2000 Server videos. every step is described in videos.

Now that's not really Microsoft's site... Sheesh...

Galen