Move RIS images

Hi, we are going to upgrade our RIS server(w2000) to a NEW computer with
w2003 - is it possible to move all the images? How? Any kb about this? Will
the old one works on 2003?
Please let me know!
Thanks /Martin

just copy images to the new reminst folder and then run risetup -check
on the 2003 box...

use robocopy or explorer to copy the files...

regards
Johan Arwidmark

Windows User Group - Nordic
http://www.wug-nordic.net