Best place for my Documents...

Hello,
This is my first post here, so I hope I have not duplicated a
question... I have 6 sites that are connected by (slow) ISDN circuits.
Currently we have users save all of their data on the main server (Which
means that you are going over the ISDN line), in their user directory. This
has worked fine in the past, but now, it is to much load on the ISDN link...
So I ask:

Each branch has a Win2K server (One Primary server and 5 backup servers,
each at a different branch), and I would love to have users save their files
on their local server. However, several of these users move about from
branch to branch... Is their a solution for this problem?

Thank you,

Bill Bushong

Best scenario I can see from what you have stated is to set
up your non moving employees home directories on the local
server and those that travel from branch to branch to do
the same with a nightly replication to the other servers at
the sites they travel to, thus using the bandwith during
non peak times. But make sure the replication always saves
the newest file and that the servers all use the same time
server so that the latest updated files are always kept.

That sounds very doable... Is there a feature for automatic nightly
replication? Or is this done via a BAT file and the scheduler?

Thank you again,

Bill Bushong