unattended install with CA's Software Delivery (SD)

Tags:
  • Software
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 27, 2004 5:24:27 AM

Hi all!

we are using Computer Associates Software Delivery (SD or former SDO).
For installing new machines we use the Boot Server. At the moment we
haver WindowsNT but we plan to migrate to XP but in the meantime we do
some Windows2000 machines for our Software Developers.
I'm the one who has do make the unattended install and I have serious
problems, because the stupid machines doesn't use the specific NIC
..inf-files.
Is there anyone who has similar problems or any informations?! Can't
find anything helpful at the ca webpage or anywhere else in the net.

Thanks a lot,
steffen

More about : unattended install software delivery

Anonymous
July 27, 2004 10:00:05 PM

What's the problem? Using CA's software, or that you can't get your NIC
drivers working. As far as I can tell, you haven't actually asked any
specific question.

Regards

Oli

!