Cannot see old email messages after Window 2000 profession..

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
July 29, 2004 3:12:08 PM

I lost the password on my work desktop. So reinstall
windows 2000 professional again withot formating the hd.
Could see my files but cannot access or see old email
messages?

How do I fix the problems
Anonymous
July 29, 2004 7:13:34 PM

"take ownership" via file properties\security\advanced\owner

--
Tom

!