Cannot see old email messages after Window 2000 profession..

I lost the password on my work desktop. So reinstall
windows 2000 professional again withot formating the hd.
Could see my files but cannot access or see old email
messages?

How do I fix the problems
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot email messages window 2000 profession

    "take ownership" via file properties\security\advanced\owner

    --
    Tom

    <khaliq@learnitwell.com> wrote in message news:6c2f01c47597$8fd32ef0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    > I lost the password on my work desktop. So reinstall
    > windows 2000 professional again withot formating the hd.
    > Could see my files but cannot access or see old email
    > messages?
    >
    > How do I fix the problems

Windows 2000 Email Microsoft Windows