view computers in computer management

Aken

Distinguished
May 31, 2004

hi all,

how can i view the computers in "computer management\shared folder\sessions", which are swithed on but not loggin in. at present,i can view the logged in computers only.

as such, when browsed in network neighbourhood, all the computers are visible though they may be swithed off for hours also. this issiue is for server only.

we have win 2003 std edition server and win Xp pro clients (50 Nos) and have domain configured.

aken
system administrator

Not sure I completely understand what you are asking but try using A/D Users
& Computers to view your computer objects.

--
Scott Baldridge
Windows Server MVP, MCSE

> hi all,
>
> how can i view the computers in "computer management\shared
folder\sessions", which are swithed on but not loggin in. at present,i can
view the logged in computers only.

> as such, when browsed in network neighbourhood, all the computers are
visible though they may be swithed off for hours also. this issiue is for
server only.

> we have win 2003 std edition server and win Xp pro clients (50 Nos) and
have domain configured.

> aken
> system administrator

Aken

Distinguished
May 31, 2004

hi all,
thnks NIC student for the help.

pls microsoft can u pls help me out. i am really in need of the suggesiton.

regs