Windows SBS 2003 Routing Problem

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 31, 2004 4:05:37 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.smallbiz.sbsisp,microsoft.public.win2000.ras_routing,microsoft.public.win2000.setup_deployment,microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps (More info?)

Hello All,

I have installed Windows Small Business Server2003 as the domain controller.
To allow VPN connections I tried to setup the Routing and the Remote Access
(with security option) . After completing the setup domain controller became
unreachable and the name "some name" can not be resolved. If I ping the IP
Address of the domain controller I get reply. I tried to reverse the
changes, but I could not.

How can I reverse the changes so that domain controller will become
available and host name can be resolved? Any help or ideas will helpfull
too.

Thanks in advance.

Mo
Anonymous
July 31, 2004 6:11:41 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.smallbiz.sbsisp,microsoft.public.win2000.ras_routing,microsoft.public.win2000.setup_deployment,microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps (More info?)

Hi Mo,

How exactly did you setup RRAS? Have a look here:
http://www.smallbizserver.net/Default.aspx?tabid=127. How many nics in your
server? How are you connecting to the internet?

--
Regards,

Marina
Microsoft SBS-MVP