Windows SBS 2003 Routing Problem

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.smallbiz.sbsisp,microsoft.public.win2000.ras_routing,microsoft.public.win2000.setup_deployment,microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps (More info?)

Hello All,

I have installed Windows Small Business Server2003 as the domain controller.
To allow VPN connections I tried to setup the Routing and the Remote Access
(with security option) . After completing the setup domain controller became
unreachable and the name "some name" can not be resolved. If I ping the IP
Address of the domain controller I get reply. I tried to reverse the
changes, but I could not.

How can I reverse the changes so that domain controller will become
available and host name can be resolved? Any help or ideas will helpfull
too.

Thanks in advance.

Mo
1 answer Last reply
More about windows 2003 routing problem
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.smallbiz.sbsisp,microsoft.public.win2000.ras_routing,microsoft.public.win2000.setup_deployment,microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps (More info?)

    Hi Mo,

    How exactly did you setup RRAS? Have a look here:
    http://www.smallbizserver.net/Default.aspx?tabid=127. How many nics in your
    server? How are you connecting to the internet?

    --
    Regards,

    Marina
    Microsoft SBS-MVP

    "Manmohan Sihra" <msihra@rogers.com> schreef in bericht
    > Hello All,
    >
    > I have installed Windows Small Business Server2003 as the domain
    controller.
    > To allow VPN connections I tried to setup the Routing and the Remote
    Access
    > (with security option) . After completing the setup domain controller
    became
    > unreachable and the name "some name" can not be resolved. If I ping the IP
    > Address of the domain controller I get reply. I tried to reverse the
    > changes, but I could not.
    >
    > How can I reverse the changes so that domain controller will become
    > available and host name can be resolved? Any help or ideas will helpfull
    > too.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Mo

SBS 2003 Microsoft Domain Controller Windows