Manual delete passwords in IE

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

A while back I posted a problem I was having not being able to delete
passwords in IE>Tools>Internet Options>Content>Auto Complete>Remove
passwords. (something about a corrupt file) and a fellow gave me the
registry location of that file. Like an idiot I forgot to save that in my
favorites. Does anyone know that registry string?

expand your way through to
HKCU\Identities\{long number}\Softwar­e\Microsoft\Outlook Express\5.0
look for Use AutoComplete

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp