RIS - Run a startup script on first boot?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

What is the best way to have a freshly imaged machine (via RIS) execute a
script (preferably a VBScript or batch file with administrative privileges)
on the first, and only the first boot? Thanks in advance.

Check out my site for two methodologies on this topic (see installing
hotfixes/ie).

http://www.mvps.org/serverstuff/

--
Scott Baldridge
Windows Server MVP, MCSE

> What is the best way to have a freshly imaged machine (via RIS) execute a
> script (preferably a VBScript or batch file with administrative
privileges)
> on the first, and only the first boot? Thanks in advance.

TRENDING THREADS