Upgrade from ME to 2000

I tried upgrading from Me to 2000 and just found out from Knowledge Base 272627 that I can't. Now I get a blue screen. Is there a way to revert back to ME?
--
alicks
1 answer Last reply

    Depends on how far things went. Sounds like too far.

    You can boot with your WinME startup disk and issue the command
    sys C:
    this will rewrite the boot sector, then you can delete these files boot.ini,
    ntldr, ntdetect.com, bootsect.dos, pagefile.sys and possibly ntbootdd.sys
    from the root of the System partition C:\.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "alicks" wrote:
    | I tried upgrading from Me to 2000 and just found out from Knowledge Base
    272627 that I can't. Now I get a blue screen. Is there a way to revert back
    to ME?
    | --
    | alicks

Blue Screen Microsoft Windows