Upgrade from ME to 2000

I tried upgrading from Me to 2000 and just found out from Knowledge Base 272627 that I can't. Now I get a blue screen. Is there a way to revert back to ME?
--
alicks

Depends on how far things went. Sounds like too far.

You can boot with your WinME startup disk and issue the command
sys C:
this will rewrite the boot sector, then you can delete these files boot.ini,
ntldr, ntdetect.com, bootsect.dos, pagefile.sys and possibly ntbootdd.sys
from the root of the System partition C:\.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]