Closed

How to defeat Elite 4 - Fire Red & Leaf Green

Ok, so how do you defeat the Elite 4? I've defeated the first Elite 4, but
can't defeat the second one. I've got a Veansaur on level 69 but I just
cant get that second one beaten.

Any help please.

Jack (Age 7)
6 answers Last reply
More about defeat elite fire leaf green

    On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, Chet Weaver - Wishing You a Very Happy Non-Demoninational Winter Season wrote:
    > I have yet to play Fire Red or Leaf Green, but if they're anything like
    > the Elite Four in the original Red and Blue I'd suggest training the
    > rest of your team to the same level as your Venusaur. It's already
    > seven levels above the highest level Elite Pokemon.

    Uh-uh. In FR/LG you get two story mode stabs at the E4 - and the second
    time their 'mons are around level 70...

    Oh is the problem about beating Bruno's Steelix? You need to catch Fire
    pokémon or Water pokémon dude! If the problem is Steelix, I will help
    you, do you have problem in beating Steelix?

    Bruno, most of his team is Fighting, but he has steel/ground types, so
    to beat most of his pokémon use psychic pokémon (Gardevoir would have
    the advace) and Steelix is weak of Fire, so fire pokémon (like
    Camerupt, he is both Ground and Fire Steelix is weak of both the type)
    should have the advace. It's easy to get Houen pokémon, after you've
    given back both Ruby and Sapphire plate, you can trade from any
    pokéCenter to the Houen games, just do it with one of your friends
    that has Game Boy Advance Link and you get Houen pokémon into your
    game. If you have any questions please ask here! I will try my best in
    helping you out!

    "The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    Oh is the problem about beating Bruno's Steelix? You need to catch Fire
    pokémon or Water pokémon dude! If the problem is Steelix, I will help
    you, do you have problem in beating Steelix?

    Hi

    I need to defeat the 2nd one. Can you help.

    Jack
  5. ive got a level 89 charizard, 73 mewtwo, 67 kadabra, 61 wobbufett, 55 articuno, and a 61 parasect but i cant beat my rivals tyranitar. i learned that you get rich and buy all the revives and full heals as you can. hope i helped!

Elite Green Games Nintendo Video Games