Migration from NT to Windows 2000

Hi All,

I have been given task of Migration of NT 4.0 to Windows 2000 with 4 Domian
controllers over the WAN link,
What is the best way to do this in phases,
Please guide for deciding the mode of Win 2K server to me
If you have any documents which I can refer pl. share with me,

Thanks,

Sarang
sarang3@cox.net

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/deploy/default.mspx

there are usefull articles and one of them is upgrading a windows NT domain
to windows 2000 active directory. Check it and Good Luck you will need it
:)