mystery gift...

I can't use it. I have already unlocked it using "Link together with all."
However It says i need a wonder card. Any help would be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about mystery gift

    Unlike the GSC IR "Mystery Gift", the FRLG "Mystery Gift" seems to be
    much more akin to RuSa's Mystery Event in that it is reserved for
    official Nintendo shindigs. You can't just use it between two friends,
    unless that friend already has a "wonder card", whatever the hell that
    is.

    http://www.pokemon.com/deoxys/

Games Nintendo Video Games