  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
December 22, 2004 2:06:44 AM

I can't use it. I have already unlocked it using "Link together with all."
However It says i need a wonder card. Any help would be appreciated.

More about : mystery gift

Anonymous
December 22, 2004 2:06:45 AM

Unlike the GSC IR "Mystery Gift", the FRLG "Mystery Gift" seems to be
much more akin to RuSa's Mystery Event in that it is reserved for
official Nintendo shindigs. You can't just use it between two friends,
unless that friend already has a "wonder card", whatever the hell that
is.

http://www.pokemon.com/deoxys/
!