Fire Red: CUT?

ME

Hi,

I'm new to this so please don't flame me. I'm playing the GBA version.

I've beaten Misty in the gym. (Gloom worked a treat.) My problem is that I
can't use CUT. Misty said I could use it outside of battle. I don't have
it in a TM or anything.

What have I missed? Where do I get CUT from?

TIA

M@

It's on S.S.Annie, after you beat your rival there, you can get the HM
on board, easily just go and the captain is there and he'll give you
the HM.

Hi, M@

You can get cut on the ship that you need a ticket for near the third gym.
Talk to the captain. e-mail me if it doesn't work.
christopherfrew@dsl.pipex.com
(you need cut to get into the third gym)
CJooc5 (Chris Frew)