ris and BINL problems with hotfix (kb 835264)

After reading KB 835264 I know there is a fix for the
problems caused by an updated ntoskrnl.exe.

How on earth do you get the new binlsvc.dll
(version 5.0.2195.6894) without paying on a credit card
for support help.

I don't need help, I just need a download!

either that or sp5, which will sort the problem

Any ideas?

(and don't go telling me to phone microsoft!)
3 answers Last reply
More about binl problems hotfix 835264

    I have the same issue. Unfortunately I have not found the
    answer yet.

    The answer is to phone PSS...

    While they will take a credit card number, they will not bill if they
    determine you need the hotfix only.

    They will then painlessly provide a download link to the file you need.

    Granted this is US/NA only, but it's a start, remember calls to PSS that are
    only for a hotfix are rarely charged.

    Diane

    "JDwyer" <Sender_Name@johnsoninv.com> wrote in message
    I have the same issue. Unfortunately I have not found the
    answer yet.

    try to find this file for download
    Q313069_W2K_SPL_x86_en.EXE

    or here is a google search result
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=cs&ie=UTF-8&q=Q313069_W2K_SPL_x86_en.EXE&lr=lang_en%7Clang_cs

    "rob rees" <agh123@zaxsoft.co.uk> píse v diskusním príspevku
    > After reading KB 835264 I know there is a fix for the
    > problems caused by an updated ntoskrnl.exe.
    >
    > How on earth do you get the new binlsvc.dll
    > (version 5.0.2195.6894) without paying on a credit card
    > for support help.
    >
    > I don't need help, I just need a download!
    >
    > either that or sp5, which will sort the problem
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > (and don't go telling me to phone microsoft!)

Microsoft Ntoskrnl.Exe Windows