Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Nothing is in my bin after I delete to bin. When I click over bin icon and
try to delete I get error message "Dc136, access denied". I tried all of the
solutions here and at MS. I had some luck but it's not working again. Tried
the registry fixes at karen's website but nothing. How do you re-install bin?
Any other ways of getting into bin thru control panel?

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 64 - right hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups.

"Rob" <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Nothing is in my bin after I delete to bin. When I click over bin icon and
> try to delete I get error message "Dc136, access denied". I tried all of
> the
> solutions here and at MS. I had some luck but it's not working again.
> Tried
> the registry fixes at karen's website but nothing. How do you re-install
> bin?
> Any other ways of getting into bin thru control panel?

Kate

"Kate" <Kate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> "Will Denny" wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:
>>
>> Line 64 - right hand side
>>
>> --
>>
>> Will Denny
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>> Please reply to the News Groups.
>>

>> "Rob" <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> Nothing is in my bin after I delete to bin. When I click over bin icon
>>> and
>>> try to delete I get error message "Dc136, access denied". I tried all of
>>> the
>>> solutions here and at MS. I had some luck but it's not working again.
>>> Tried
>>> the registry fixes at karen's website but nothing. How do you re-install
>>> bin?
>>> Any other ways of getting into bin thru control panel?
>>

>> I'm embarrassed. I can't find my recycle bin to empty it. No icon on
>> the
>> desktop. Please, help!

Open Windows Explorer. There's a Recycled folder for each drive.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Tried that a few days ago and it worked. Tried it twice today and nothing. I
don't have any other programs that store deleted files, my files always go
into my recycle bin.

"Frank Saunders, MS-MVP" wrote:

> "Kate" <Kate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > "Will Denny" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:
> >>
> >> Line 64 - right hand side
> >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> Will Denny
> >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> >> Please reply to the News Groups.
> >>

> >> "Rob" <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >>

> >> I'm embarrassed. I can't find my recycle bin to empty it. No icon on
> >> the
> >> desktop. Please, help!
>
> Open Windows Explorer. There's a Recycled folder for each drive.
>
> --
> Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
> http://www.fjsmjs.com
> Protect your PC