How to install SNMP remotely automatically or remotely

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
August 27, 2004 10:50:27 AM

Hi all,

I am curious if there is a method I can use the install
the SNMP service on all machines connected to my domain. I
would either want to do this during the OS install or
after the install using a policy, if possible. I've just
not found a way to install the service other than manually
on each individual machine.

I know I cannot designate the service to be installed
using the setup manager and an answer file. I suspect I
can use the sysdiff tool, but I have not had a chance to
test it.

What are some methods to deploy this service, or any
server for that matter, globally in my network?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Dave
!