  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
September 3, 2004 2:27:16 AM

I need some opinions on what AV software to get for our 20 station
LAN. I have heard about Symantec AV Corp 9.0 and CA eTrustIT. Comments
on either? Are there others? (Better?) What kind of cost (server and
20 clients?)

-Fran-

More about : software server network

September 3, 2004 5:49:35 AM

use mcafee 8.01 and protection pilot to manage. nothing better on the
market. money for value
<Fran> wrote in message news:l6qfj09vo7b6k3ok74doimi4bt6jnh48cb@4ax.com...
> I need some opinions on what AV software to get for our 20 station
> LAN. I have heard about Symantec AV Corp 9.0 and CA eTrustIT. Comments
> on either? Are there others? (Better?) What kind of cost (server and
> 20 clients?)
>
> -Fran-
September 3, 2004 12:07:49 PM

Take a look at www.trendmicro.com

"kilo" <kilo@advantexcom.net> a écrit dans le message de
> use mcafee 8.01 and protection pilot to manage. nothing better on the
> market. money for value
> <Fran> wrote in message news:l6qfj09vo7b6k3ok74doimi4bt6jnh48cb@4ax.com...
> > I need some opinions on what AV software to get for our 20 station
> > LAN. I have heard about Symantec AV Corp 9.0 and CA eTrustIT. Comments
> > on either? Are there others? (Better?) What kind of cost (server and
> > 20 clients?)
> >
> > -Fran-

Anonymous
September 4, 2004 12:49:43 AM

I second the notion for Trend Micro. Another couple of options would be
Symantec and GFI. I would not suggest McAfee.

HTH,

Cary

!