Win2000 SQL Server

Hi, I would like to how to set up a "squidreport" on our
server (LAN) so that we can be able to track our users
website visits- which website was visited and for how
long - on which date - from which machine etc.
Thank you.

Khao Motshabi
Executive Consultant
Business Development/Professional Services
Real Global Business Solutions (Pty)Ltd
263 West Street-3rd Floor
Tel: 012-643-9900
Fax:012-643-0729