Win2000 SQL Server

Hi, I would like to how to set up a "squidreport" on our
server (LAN) so that we can be able to track our users
website visits- which website was visited and for how
long - on which date - from which machine etc.
Thank you.

Khao Motshabi
Executive Consultant
Business Development/Professional Services
Real Global Business Solutions (Pty)Ltd
263 West Street-3rd Floor
Tel: 012-643-9900
Fax:012-643-0729
Mobile 083-960-1823
Email: khao@rgbs.co.za
Website: www.rgbs.co.za
1 answer Last reply
More about win2000 server

    Use ISA Server 2004...

    regards
    Johan Arwidmark

    Windows User Group - Nordic
    http://www.wug-nordic.net

    On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 04:47:09 -0700, "Khao Motshabi" <khao@rgbs.co.za>
    wrote:

    >Hi, I would like to how to set up a "squidreport" on our
    >server (LAN) so that we can be able to track our users
    >website visits- which website was visited and for how
    >long - on which date - from which machine etc.
    >Thank you.
    >
    >Khao Motshabi
    >Executive Consultant
    >Business Development/Professional Services
    >Real Global Business Solutions (Pty)Ltd
    >263 West Street-3rd Floor
    >Tel: 012-643-9900
    >Fax:012-643-0729