Automating file deletion from an exchange folder

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
September 3, 2004 12:47:02 PM

I would like to write a script that will delete all files from a aparticular
folder and then use task scheduler to automate the task once a day. can
anyone lend me a hand?
September 6, 2004 5:20:29 PM

What do you need to know? What scripting language are you using (native?
VBScript? JScript? other?)

!