Automating file deletion from an exchange folder

I would like to write a script that will delete all files from a aparticular
folder and then use task scheduler to automate the task once a day. can
anyone lend me a hand?
1 answer Last reply
More about automating file deletion exchange folder

    What do you need to know? What scripting language are you using (native?
    VBScript? JScript? other?)

    "Matt" <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I would like to write a script that will delete all files from a
    aparticular
    > folder and then use task scheduler to automate the task once a day. can
    > anyone lend me a hand?

Exchange Microsoft Windows