Where_is_Raichu_in_Pokémon_Channel?

I want to know, does anyone knows where Raichu is in Colosseum? You
know, a Raichu which asks me questions and gives me Nice Card? I need
that Raichu? Where can I find Raichu in Pokémon Channel? Tell me,
thank you!
4 answers Last reply
More about where_is_raichu_in_pokemon_channel

    The Blaziken Master wrote:

    > I want to know, does anyone knows where Raichu is in Colosseum? You
    > know, a Raichu which asks me questions and gives me Nice Card?

    This is the first I've heard of such a Raichu. What is the purpose of
    Nice Card?

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    "We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
    do it anyway."

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    I need the Nice Card with what Raichu says in the real pokémon world!
    I have one already that moves, but S'N'S doesn't sells one that Raichu
    talks!

    The Blaziken Master wrote:
    > where Raichu is in Colosseum?

    I'm talking about Channel but writes Colosseum, sorry about the
    confusion!

    Forget it, I found Raichu myself! :D

Games Nintendo Video Games