They're up! They're finally here!

http://realonebjarni.freewebsitehosting.com/powerpuff/

These are episodes there the powerpuff girls battles pokémon! Are you
ready? They battle many pokémon gets many bad guys with pokémon on
their own into prision, with help from some folk that lifes in The City
Of Townsville, are they sure about the weakness of the pokémon! Have
fun! :D
5 answers Last reply
More about they they finally here

    Aren't you happy, guys?

    Aren't you happy guys?

    The Blaziken Master wrote:

    > Aren't you happy, guys?

    [Deadpan] Oh, yippie. Powerpuff Girls fanfiction with Pokemon in it.
    Oh, joyous day.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    "We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
    do it anyway."

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    The Blaziken Master wrote:

    > Aren't you happy guys?

    Interesting how the absence of a comma can change the meaning of a
    phrase. The previous post, reading "Aren't you happy, guys?" clearly
    asks if we are happy, while this post asks if we are "happy guys."
    Likewise, to use a Simpsons reference*, "Kill Bart," a command for
    someone to kill Bart becomes "Kill, Bart," a command for Bart to kill
    someone, when a comma is added. Isn't that fascinating.

    *This particular reference is from the episode where Bart and Lisa join
    opposing Hockey teams.

    --

    "Chet Weaver - Happy New Year 2205!" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
    message news:345id7F46bk7bU1@individual.net...
    > The Blaziken Master wrote:
    >
    >> Aren't you happy guys?
    >>
    > Interesting how the absence of a comma can change the meaning of a phrase.

    You could have kept it at that, but NOOOOOOOOOOO.

Games Nintendo Video Games