Delete partition saving OS

I inherited a computer with 2000Prof that my grandson is
using. It has a 6 Gig HD with 3 partitions. DOS is on C
and Win 2K Prof is on D, and there is a third partition
with other stuff stored on it. We want to delete the
partitions but don't have the original disk to reinstall
Win 2K. Can we remove the partitions keeping the OS?

Hi,
How big is the size of your C:\ ?